Sick and tired of not being able to scrape enough together to keep your car insured? You are no different than millions of other consumers. Companies like State Farm, Farmers Insurance, GEICO and Allstate constantly bombard you with TV and radio ads and it is challenging if not impossible to avoid their marketing magic and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
If you have a current auto insurance policy or need a new policy, you can follow these tips to cut your premiums while maximizing coverage. Choosing the best insurance company for you in Paris is not that difficult. Tennessee drivers only need to know the proper way to shop over the internet.
Discount Paris auto insurance quotes
Car insurance companies don’t always publicize all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list both the well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits that may apply to you.
- Seat Belts Save – Requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By making one initial payment as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Driver Education Discount – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them complete a driver education course as it can save substantially.
- Buy New and Save – Buying insurance on a new vehicle can be considerably cheaper because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down may allow you to get lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
- E-sign – Certain auto insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for signing up over the internet.
We need to note that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. But any discount will definitely lower your overall bill.
Popular auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide are:
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, bundle, air bag, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, and driver training.
- American Family has discounts for defensive driver, early bird, TimeAway discount, bundled insurance, and mySafetyValet.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online quote discount, online signing, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and good student.
- Travelers may include discounts for driver training, multi-policy, save driver, student away at school, continuous insurance, home ownership, and payment discounts.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for pay in full, alternative fuel, mature driver, distant student, homeowner, and early shopping.
- USAA discounts include multi-policy, defensive driver, family discount, military installation, good student, vehicle storage, and new vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual may have discounts that include multi-car, newly married, teen driver discount, exclusive group savings, and good student.
When getting a coverage quote, ask all companies you are considering to apply every possible discount. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in Paris. To see a list of insurance companies who offer cheap auto insurance quotes in Paris, click here to view.
Additional Tennessee consumer information
Additional detailed information can be read at the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance website. Tennessee drivers can read industry bulletins, find out which companies have the most complaints, find disaster information, and file complaints about a company.
The following information may also be useful.
Don’t give up on lower rates
Affordable auto insurance can be sourced from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Paris, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional carriers prefer to sell through independent agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many instances, someone dropped collision coverage to discover at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost while still protecting your assets.