Finding lower rates for Manassas car insurance can be nearly impossible for consumers new to comparison shopping online. Drivers have so many choices that it can quickly become a ton of work to locate the lowest price in Manassas.
It’s important to price shop coverage quite often due to the fact that insurance rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you got the lowest rates last year a different company probably has better rates today. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the tricks you need to know to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Compare Manassas Car Insurance Costs
Comparing car insurance rates can take time and effort if you don’t utilize the most efficient way to do it. You can waste a few hours (or days) driving to local insurance agents in Manassas, or you can stay home and use the web to quickly compare rates.
Most major companies participate in an industry program where insurance shoppers enter their coverage request one time, and at least one company provides a quote based on that information. This prevents consumers from doing quote requests for each company.
To enter your information into the quoting system, click here to start a free quote.
The only downside to doing it this way is you don’t know exactly which insurance companies to get quotes from. If you would rather choose specific providers for rate comparison, we put together a list of low cost car insurance companies in Virginia. Click here to view list.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make darn sure you compare apples-to-apples coverage limits and deductibles for every quote you compare. If you use unequal deductibles or liability limits it will be very difficult to truly determine the lowest rate in Manassas. Just a small difference in coverage limits may cause a big price difference. And when price shopping your coverage, more quotes provides better odds of finding lower pricing.
Don’t miss these discounts
Car insurance companies don’t list every discount in an easy-to-find place, so here is a list some of the more common and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using.
- Use Seat Belts – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off your medical payments premium.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags may earn rate discounts of 20% or more.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Discount for New Cars – Insuring a new car can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
To choose companies offering car insurance discounts in Manassas, click this link.
Learn more today
More tips and info about car insurance is located at the Virginia Bureau of Insurance website. Visitors are able to get help finding coverage, read state legal mandates and laws, and find a variety of consumer forms.