Did you come to the realization that you have an overpriced car insurance policy? Trust us, there are many Bradenton consumers feeling the pinch from expensive car insurance. Many auto insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, so it’s not easy to compare every company and uncover the absolute cheapest price
You need to compare prices periodically because rates tend to go up over time. Just because you had the best rate last year you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because it’s time to teach you the only way to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
If you are insured now or need a new policy, you will benefit by learning to shop for the lowest rates while maintaining coverages. Finding the best rates in Bradenton is easy if you know what you’re doing. Florida vehicle owners just need to understand the proper way to compare company rates online.
Free Bradenton car insurance price quotes
There are a variety of methods to compare car insurance quotes, but one way is less time-consuming than others. You can waste a few hours (or days) driving to agents in Bradenton, or you could save time and use online quoting to get the quickest rates.
Many popular insurance companies enroll in a system where insurance shoppers complete one form, and at least one company can provide price quotes for coverage. This eliminates the need for form submissions to every company.
To fill out one form to compare multiple rates now click here to start a free quote.
The only drawback to getting quotes like this is that you can’t choose which companies to receive prices from. If you would rather choose specific providers to compare prices, we put together a list of low cost car insurance companies in Florida. Click to view list.
How you compare quotes is your choice, just double check that you are using exactly the same coverage limits on every price quote you get. If you enter mixed coverages it’s not possible to determine the lowest rate in Bradenton.
More discounts mean lower premiums
Car insurance is expensive, but you may qualify for discounts to help bring down the price. Certain credits will be shown at the time of purchase, but once in a while a discount must be requested specifically before being credited.
- Data Collection Discounts – Policyholders that allow their insurance company to monitor vehicle usage by using a telematics device such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate might see lower rates if they are good drivers.
- Professional Memberships – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Bradenton may earn a discount when shopping for car insurance.
- E-sign Discounts</strong – A few car insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks simply for signing over the internet.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down can earn better car insurancerates on cars that stay parked.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not all car insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a small discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Save over 55 – Drivers over the age of 55 can possibly qualify for a slight reduction on a .
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags could see savings of up to 25% or more.
- Own a Home – Just owning your own home can earn you a little savings because it shows financial diligence.
- No Charge for an Accident – This one isn’t a discount, but certain companies permit an accident without the usual rate increase so long as you are claim-free before the accident.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you could get a discount of up to 20% and get you .
You should keep in mind that most discount credits are not given the the whole policy. Most cut individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you aren’t that lucky.
A list of companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- Progressive discounts include multi-policy, good student, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, and homeowner.
- AAA may have discounts that include multi-car, pay-in-full, good driver, education and occupation, good student, anti-theft, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including teen driver, switch companies, pay in full, distant student, electronic funds transfer, mature driver, and multi-car.
- GEICO offers discounts including membership and employees, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, driver training, anti-theft, and emergency military deployment.
- Esurance may offer discounts for anti-lock brakes, renters, good student, online shopper, good driver, and paid-in-full.
- SAFECO may include discounts for drive less, multi-car, anti-lock brakes, safe driver, bundle discounts, and teen safety rewards.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple policy, good student, Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, and multiple autos.
When quoting, ask every company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in Bradenton. To view insurers that offer some of these discounts in Bradenton, follow this link.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When choosing the best car insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
- Is my vehicle covered for smoke damage?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my vehicle is totaled?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in Florida?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Additional resources for Florida consumers
Additional information can be found on the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation website found here. Florida consumers can learn about specific coverages, find out industry alerts, read industry bulletins, and learn about insurance regulations.