Consumers not familiar with comparing rates online could find purchasing cut-rate Valdez car insurance is more work than they anticipated.
Save big with these discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always list all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both the well known and also the lesser-known ways to save on car insurance. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Life Insurance Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than drivers with accident claims.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies offer discounts for switching policies before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts could save 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
- Bundle and Save – When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you could get a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Federal Government Employee – Employees or retirees of the government can earn a discount up to 10% depending on your company.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Just because it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, car insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Which Car Insurance is Cheapest in Valdez, AK?
Most major insurance companies like State Farm and Allstate allow you to get pricing online. This process is pretty easy as you simply type in your coverage preferences into the quote form. After you complete the form, their system pulls information on your driving record and credit history and returns a price quote determined by many factors.
This simplifies rate comparisons, but the work required to visit many different websites and type in the same information can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s absolutely necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for the lowest price.
Quote rates the easy way
A quicker way to locate the lowest prices uses one simple form that obtains quotes from many companies. This type of form saves time, requires much less work on your part, and makes price shopping online much more enjoyable. As soon as you send your information, your coverage is rated and you can choose any one of the quote results. If you find a better price it’s easy to complete the application and purchase coverage. The entire process just takes a couple of minutes and can result in significant savings.
To save time and use this form to compare rates, click here to open in a new tab and submit your coverage information. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you type in deductibles and limits just like they are on your policy. This helps ensure you’re receiving rate comparison quotes using the same coverage and limits.
What is YOUR best insurance company?
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many situations where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage and learned later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price.
Insureds who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including poor customer service, denial of a claim, delays in paying claims and high rates after DUI convictions. Whatever your reason, finding a new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Cheaper car insurance can be sourced on the web as well as from independent agents in Valdez, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies don’t offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.