Have you had enough of trying to scrape together enough money to insure your vehicles every month? You are in the same boat as millions of other consumers. Insurance companies such as GEICO, Progressive and Allstate all claim big savings with ad campaigns and it is difficult to ignore the flashy ads and take the time to shop coverage around.
If you have a policy now or are shopping for new coverage, you can use these techniques to find better prices and still get good coverage. Finding affordable coverage in Enterprise is not rocket science. Alabama drivers just need to understand the tricks to compare rates on the web.
Comparison of Car Insurance in Enterprise, AL
Cutting your Enterprise car insurance rates can be surprisingly simple. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes comparing rate quotes from different insurance companies. This can be accomplished in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- The easiest and least time consuming way consumers can analyze rates is a comparison rater form (click to open form in new window). This form eliminates the need for repetitive form entry for each company. A single form gets rate comparisons direct from many companies.
- Another way to obtain and compare quotes online is going to each individual company website and complete a new quote form. For sake of this example, let’s say you want to compare rates from GEICO, Liberty Mutual and State Farm. You would have to spend time on each company’s site and enter your information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to insurance companies in Enterprise, click here.
Whichever way you use, compare identical deductibles and coverage limits for each comparison quote. If each company quotes different values for each quote it’s impossible to truly determine the lowest rate in Enterprise.
You probably qualify for some discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there could be available discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts apply automatically at the time of purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked for before you will receive the discount. If you don’t get every credit possible, you are throwing money away.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same company you may save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government may qualify you for a discount depending on your company.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Driving fewer miles can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Just because you may think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck. But all discounts will bring down your premiums.
To see a list of providers offering car insurance discounts in Alabama, click this link.
More information is available on the website for the Alabama Department of Insurance. Click here for link. Visitors are able to learn about insurance regulations, file complaints about a company, and discover disciplinary actions.
More quotes mean more savings
Budget-conscious car insurance is available online as well as from independent agents in Enterprise, so compare prices from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
You just read some good ideas how to lower your car insurance rates. The key thing to remember is the more you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the best price on car insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than their larger competitors like Allstate and Progressive.