Shopping for more affordable Bellevue car insurance may seem to be problematic for comparing prices on the web. When there are so many companies competing online, how can anyone have time to compare every company in order to find cheaper car insurance rates?
You should take the time to quote other rates before your policy renews since insurance rates change quite often. If you had the lowest rate a year ago you will most likely find a better price today. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because it’s time to teach you the fastest and easiest way to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
Most larger insurance companies allow consumers to get insurance quotes directly from their websites. Getting online quotes is very simple because it’s just a matter of typing in as requested by the quote form. After you complete the form, their system obtains your driving and credit reports and generates a price based on the information you submitted.
Online price quotes makes it easy to compare insurance prices but the time required to go to many different websites and complete many quote forms can be a bit repetitive. But it’s necessary to perform this step if you want to find the best price possible.
There is a better way!
The easiest way to locate the lowest prices utilizes a single form that analyzes rates from a bunch of companies at once. It’s a real time-saver, eliminates repetitive work, and makes rate comparisons much simpler. After sending your information, your coverage is rated and you are able to buy your choice of the quotes returned. If a lower price is quoted, you simply finish the application and buy the new coverage. It can be completed in less than 10 minutes and may save quite a bit of money.
To get comparison pricing now, simply click here to open in new window and begin entering your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you type in the coverage information just like they are on your policy. Doing this guarantees you will get rate comparison quotes based on identical coverages.
Don’t overlook these car insurance discounts
Some insurers don’t always list every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains some of the more common as well as the least known car insurance savings.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags can receive discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Early Signing – Some car insurance companies reward drivers for switching to them before your current expiration date. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles can qualify you for slightly better premium rates than normal.
- Student Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- E-sign – Some larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks on their website.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a course in defensive driving could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Good Student Discount – Excelling in school can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up until you turn 25.
- Save with a New Car – Putting car insurance coverage on a new car can save up to 30% because new model year vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the personal injury premium cost.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though the math looks like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Companies that may offer most of the discounts above may include but are not limited to:
- Mercury Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
Check with each company or agent which discounts can lower your rates. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in every state.
More tips and info about car insurance can be read at the Kentucky Department of Insurance website. Kentucky drivers can learn about specific coverages, discover disciplinary actions, read state legal mandates and laws, and download brochures.
The articles below may also help you learn more about car insurance in Bellevue