Expensive car insurance can take a big chunk out of your bank account and put the squeeze on your family’s finances. Doing a price comparison is a smart way to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
With so many insurance providers from which to choose, it’s difficult to pick the lowest price insurance company.
Finding Car Insurance Deals in Safford, Arizona
When shopping for car insurance there are multiple ways of comparing rates from local in Safford, Arizonacar insurance companies. The fastest way to find the lowest rates is to get quotes online. This is very easy and can be done in several different ways.
- The single most time-saving way to find low rates would be an industry-wide quote request form click to view form in new window. This easy form keeps you from doing repetitive form submissions for every car insurance company. One simple form compares rates direct from many companies.
- A more time consuming way to analyze rates consists of going to the website for each individual company and complete a new quote form. For example, we’ll assume you want comparison quotes from Geico, Farmers and Travelers. You would have to visit each site to input your insurance information, which is why the first method is quicker.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in Safford, click here.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make sure you use identical coverage limits for every company. If each company quotes different limits and deductibles on each one it will be impossible to find the best deal in Safford. Just a small difference in insurance coverages may cause a big price difference. It’s important to know that quoting more helps you find lower pricing.
Don’t be fooled by advertising claims
21st Century, Allstate and State Farm constantly bombard you with ads on TV and radio. All the companies say the same thing about savings if you switch to them. But how can every company claim to save you money? This is how they do it.
Insurance companies are able to cherry pick for the right customer that makes them money. For instance, a profitable customer could possibly be over the age of 50, is a homeowner, and chooses high deductibles. A customer getting a price quote who meets those qualifications is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to save when switching.
Consumers who are not a match for this ideal profile will be quoted higher rates which usually ends up with the customer not buying. The ad wording is “customers that switch” not “people who quote” save that kind of money. That is how insurance companies can confidently advertise the savings. This emphasizes why drivers must compare many company’s rates. It’s just too difficult to predict the company that will give you the biggest savings.
These discounts can slash car insurance rates
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize every discount very clearly, so the following is a list of both well-publicized and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than their less cautious counterparts.
- Sign Online – Some insurance companies will give a small break simply for signing online.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house in Safford can help you save on car insurance because owning a home is proof that your finances are in order.
It’s important to note that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it doesn’t quite work that way.
More detailed Arizona car insurance information can be read at the Arizona Department of Insurance website. Arizona drivers can find out which companies have the most complaints, file complaints about a company, report car insurance fraud, and read enforcement actions against agents and companies.
Smart consumers save more
Affordable car insurance can be sourced both online in addition to many Safford insurance agents, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
As you shop your coverage around, never buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many instances, an insured cut liability coverage limits only to regret at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price.
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to lower your car insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the biggest savings come from an unexpected company. These smaller insurers can often provide lower rates in certain areas as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate or State Farm.