Have you fallen victim to an overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us when we tell you there are a lot of people in Owasso just like you who feel imprisoned by their auto insurance policy. Companies like Allstate, Liberty Mutual and State Farm continually bombard you with fancy advertisements and it is challenging if not impossible to avoid their marketing magic and take the time to shop coverage around.
If you have insurance now or are shopping for new coverage, you will benefit by learning to cut your premiums while maximizing coverage. Finding affordable coverage in Owasso is not that difficult. Oklahoma drivers just need to understand the tricks to shop their coverage around online.
Don’t pay full price with these discounts
Auto insurance companies do not advertise every discount very well, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Accident Waiver – Some insurance companies permit an accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims for a set time period.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a course in driver safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- College Student – Children who are attending college and do not have a car may be able to be covered for less.
- Federal Government Employee – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% depending on your company.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies give back up to $50 simply for signing online.
- Student Driver Training – Require your teen driver to enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down can qualify you for lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
Drivers should understand that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn’t work that way.
To see a list of companies with discount auto insurance rates in Oklahoma, click here.<img class="alignright" style="padding-top:15px" src="https://www.carinsurancediy.com/wp-content/uploads/ci175-111.jpg" alt="lower rates in Oklahoma” />
Comparison of Auto Insurance in Owasso, OK
There are a lot of ways to shop for auto insurance, but some are less labor-intensive and much quicker. You could waste a few hours talking to insurance agencies in Owasso, or you could save time and use the internet to get pricing more quickly.
Many insurance companies enroll in a system where insurance shoppers only type in their quote data once, and at least one company returns a rated price determined by their information. This system prevents you from having to do quotation requests for every auto insurance company.
To find out how much you can save on auto insurance click here to start a free quote.
The only downside to comparing rates this way is that you can’t choose which companies you want pricing from. If you prefer to choose specific insurance companies to compare rates, we have a listing of the cheapest auto insurance companies in Oklahoma. Click here for list of insurance companies in Oklahoma.
It’s up to you which method you use, but ensure you are comparing the exact same information for each comparison quote. If you have different limits and deductibles on each one it’s not possible to make an equal comparison in Owasso.
The cheapest auto insurance is available online as well as from independent agents in Owasso, so compare prices from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are a lot of situations where an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while still protecting your assets.