Are you overwhelmed by the crazy number of car insurance options in Kennewick? Many other drivers are as well. You have so many options that it can quickly become a big hassle to compare prices.
Consumers need to compare rates before your policy renews due to the fact that insurance rates change frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rates two years ago a different company probably has better rates today. So just block out anything you think you know about car insurance because I’m going to teach you the right way to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Kennewick Car Insurance Comparisons
Shopping for lower car insurance rates can be exhausting if you don’t know the most efficient way. You can waste hours talking to agents in Kennewick, or you can utilize the internet to accomplish the same thing much quicker.
Many popular insurance companies participate in a marketplace where prospective buyers submit their information once, and each company provides a quote. This prevents consumers from doing form submissions for each company.
To enter your information into the quoting system, click here (opens in new window).
The one disadvantage to using this type of form is buyers cannot specifically choose which insurance companies to get quotes from. If you wish to select specific providers to compare rates, we have assembled a list of companies who write car insurance in Washington. View list of Washington insurance companies.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make darn sure you compare identical quote information on every quote. If each company quotes differing limits you can’t possibly make a fair comparison in Kennewick. Slightly different insurance coverages can mean a large discrepancy in price. And when comparing car insurance rates, know that having more price comparisons will improve the odds of getting a better price.
Take discounts and save
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help bring down the price. Most are applied when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about before you get the savings.
- Save with a New Car – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can be considerably cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in a qualifying organization may earn a discount on car insurance.
- No Accidents – Good drivers with no accidents pay less as compared to bad drivers.
- Safe Driver Discount – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less than drivers with accidents.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying coverage for more than one vehicle on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Employee of Federal Government – Employees or retirees of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with certain companies.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
It’s important to note that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, car insurance companies aren’t that generous. But all discounts will bring down the cost of coverage.
To choose insurers with the best car insurance discounts in Washington, click here to view.
Additional consumer information websites
Additional car insurance information is located on the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner website through this link. Washington drivers can find out industry alerts, file complaints about an insurance agent or broker, get help finding coverage, and find out which companies have the most complaints.