Finding affordable Russellville car insurance is difficult for consumers not familiar with comparing rates online. People have so many companies to choose from that it can turn into a real hassle to find the best price in Russellville.
You need to do rate comparisons every six months due to the fact that insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. Just because you found the best rates six months ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because you’re about to find out one of the easiest ways to find better coverage at a better price.
How to Get Car Insurance in Russellville, Arkansas
Most companies give coverage prices online. Getting online rates is quite easy as you just enter your personal and coverage information as requested by the quote form. Once you submit the form, the system will obtain information on your driving record and credit history and provides a quote based on these factors.
This simplifies rate comparisons, but having to visit a lot of sites and type in the same information gets old quite quickly. But it’s absolutely necessary to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for better car insurance pricing.
There is an easier way!
An easier way to find better car insurance pricing uses one simple form to obtain quotes from a lot of companies. It saves time, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes comparison shopping much more enjoyable and efficient. Immediately after you send the form, it gets priced and you are able to buy any or none of the price quotes you receive.
If you find a better price you simply finish the application and buy the new coverage. The entire process only takes a few minutes and you will know how your current rates stack up.
If you want to find out how much you can save on car insurance, click here to open in new window and submit the form. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you duplicate your coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. Doing this guarantees you will receive comparison quotes for similar insurance coverage.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, buy you may qualify for discounts to help bring down the price. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time you complete a quote, but less common discounts must be asked about prior to receiving the credit. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles can qualify you for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some companies give lower rates if you buy life insurance.
- Claim Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less when compared to frequent claim filers.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Being a homeowner can save you money because of the fact that having a home shows financial diligence.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiration. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Use Seat Belts – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle their seat belts could save 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and earn discounts up to 10%.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like you could get a free car insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way. But all discounts will reduce your premiums.
To choose insurers with discount car insurance rates in Russellville, click this link.
Additional Arkansas car insurance resources
Much more information about car insurance in Arkansas can be read on the Arkansas Insurance Department website found here. Arkansas drivers can learn about specific coverages, download brochures, read industry bulletins, and read enforcement actions against agents and companies.