Sick and tired of paying out the nose each month for car insurance? You are no different than millions of other consumers. Lots of insurers contend for your business, so it’s not easy to compare every company and uncover the absolute lowest rate
You should take the time to take a look at other company’s rates yearly because insurance rates change quite often. Just because you had the best deal six months ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. There is a lot of bad information regarding auto insurance online but I’m going to show you some guaranteed methods to stop overpaying for insurance.
If you have a current auto insurance policy or need a new policy, you will benefit by learning to find the best rates while maintaining coverages. Buying car insurance in Liberty is easy if you know what you’re doing. Missouri consumers only need to know the tricks to shop their coverage around online.
Don’t overlook these discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t necessarily list every discount in an easy-to-find place, so here is a list both the well known as well as the least known auto insurance savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit available, you are throwing money away.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less than drivers with accidents.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have lower rates if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Payment Discounts – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Defensive Driving Course – Successfully completing a driver safety course could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Clubs and Organizations – Belonging to certain professional organizations could trigger savings on auto insurance.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems prevent vehicle theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
To see a list of providers who offer auto insurance discounts in Liberty, follow this link.
How to Get Cheap Auto Insurance in Liberty, MO
Finding lower Liberty auto insurance rates doesn’t have to be difficult. You just need to invest a little time comparing rate quotes provided by online insurance companies. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
One of the simplest ways to get the best comparison quotes would be an industry-wide quote request form like this one (opens in new window). This easy form saves time by eliminating separate quote forms for every auto insurance company. Filling out one form gets rate comparisons instantly.
A more time consuming way to shop for auto insurance online requires you to visit the website of each company to complete a price quote. For examples sake, let’s assume you want rates from Progressive, Esurance and Allstate. To find out each rate you need to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in Liberty, click here.
Whichever method you choose, be sure to compare apples-to-apples quote information with each company. If your comparisons have mixed coverages you will not be able to find the best deal in Liberty.
One last thing about your coverage
When buying insurance coverage, it’s not a good idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, drivers have reduced liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
You just learned many ideas to save on auto insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the best price on auto insurance is with the least-expected company. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate or State Farm.