Feel like you’re a prisoner to an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us when we tell you there are many people just like you.
Popular companies such as Progressive, GEICO and Farmers Insurance continually bombard you with ads and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and find the best price available.
If you have car insurance now, you will be able to cut costs considerably using these tips. Finding the best rates in Boynton Beach is not that difficult. Nevertheless, Florida vehicle owners must comprehend how companies market insurance on the web and apply this information to your search.
More discounts equal less premium
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise every discount very clearly, so we took the time to find some of the best known as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a new car can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a home in Boynton Beach may trigger a auto insurance policy discount due to the fact that maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
- Life Insurance Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Good Student Discount – Performing well in school can earn a discount of 20% or more. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- No Charge for an Accident – Some insurance companies permit an accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings of more than 20%.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive a discount up to 10%.
- Multiple Cars – Having all your vehicles on the same auto insurance policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
For a list of providers offering auto insurance discounts in Florida, click here.
When might I need an agent?
When it comes to buying the best auto insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions may help highlight if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Do I need higher deductibles?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Who is covered when they drive my vehicle?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
What about my local Boynton Beach agents?
Some people just want to sit down with an agent and that is a personal choice. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, your information gets sent to companies in Boynton Beach who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to drive around due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. Now that’s easy! You can find the lowest rates and work with a local agent.
Selecting an insurance company requires more thought than just the price. Any agent should have no problem answering these questions:
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- How many years of experience in personal lines insurance coverages do they have?
- Who are their largest clients?
The following is a list of insurance companies in Boynton Beach that may be willing to give comparison quotes.
State Farm Insurance – 6679 W Boynton Beach Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33437 – (561) 752-5520
R J Berube Insurance – 220 High Point Ct, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 – (561) 272-9409
American E & S Insurance – 1901 S Congress Ave # 240, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 – (561) 739-6556
Allstate Insurance – 200 Knuth Rd # 132, Boynton Beach, FL 33436 – (561) 733-0366
Farm Bureau Insurance – 221 SE 4th St, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 – (561) 734-2660
Upon getting positive responses to all your questions and a low price estimate, most likely you have located an provider that can properly service your auto insurance policy.
Consumer auto insurance information in Florida
Additional detailed information can be found at the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation website. Florida consumers can find disaster information, find a variety of consumer forms, get help finding coverage, and read enforcement actions against agents and companies.
In the end, you save
When trying to cut insurance costs, you should never skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped full coverage only to discover later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford.
You just read many ideas to reduce auto insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may be surprised to find that the most savings is with some of the smallest insurance companies. Regional companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.