Consumers that are new to comparing insurance coverage rates on the web might discover purchasing is more work than they thought.
Consumers should take time to shop coverage around at least once a year because prices tend to go up over time. Even if you got the best deal two years ago you can probably find a better rate quote now. Ignore everything you know about car insurance because you’re about to learn the quickest way to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Finding the best rates in Tuscumbia is not that difficult. If you have a current car insurance policy or are shopping for new coverage, you can use this information to cut your premiums and possibly find even better coverage. Alabama vehicle owners only need an understanding of the proper way to compare prices online.
All the larger car insurance companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm allow consumers to get pricing directly from their websites. Getting online rates is possible for anyone as you simply enter the amount of coverage you want into the form. Once you submit the form, the quote system sends out for credit information and your driving record and generates pricing information based on these and other factors.
Online quotes makes it a lot easier to compare rates but the work required to visit each company’s website and repetitively complete many quote forms gets old quite quickly. But it’s absolutely necessary to perform this step in order to get the best price on car insurance.
Isn’t there an easier way to compare rates?
A quicker way to compare rates uses one simple form that analyzes rates from multiple companies. This type of form saves time, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes rate comparisons much more efficient. As soon as the form is sent, it is quoted with multiple companies and you can pick any one of the quote results. If a lower price is quoted, you can click and sign and purchase the new policy. The entire process takes 15 minutes at the most and can result in significant savings.
To get comparison pricing now, click here to open in new window and input your coverage information. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you type in the coverages as close as possible to your current policy. This ensures you will have rate comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
These discounts can cut car insurance rates
Some insurance providers don’t list every possible discount very well, so we break down a few of the more well known and the harder-to-find discounts that may be available.
- Tuscumbia Homeowners Pay Less – Just owning your own home can save a few bucks since home ownership is proof that your finances are in order.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up to age 25.
- Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but companies like GEICO, Allstate and Liberty Mutual may permit one accident without getting socked with a rate hike so long as you haven’t had any claims for a certain period of time.
- Early Switch Discount – A few companies offer discounts for renewing your policy before your current policy expires. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Life Insurance Discount – Larger insurance companies have a discount if you purchase some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you could get a free car insurance policy, you aren’t that lucky.
To see companies with the best car insurance discounts in Tuscumbia, click this link.
Even more information is available at the Alabama Department of Insurance website. Alabama consumers can view agent and company licensing information, learn about specific coverages, file complaints about a company, and report car insurance fraud.