Are you at wits end from being strong-armed to pay car insurance each month? You’re in the same situation as millions of other people. Popular companies such as State Farm, Farmers Insurance, Geico and Allstate promote their brand names with catchy ads and it is difficult to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Smart consumers take time to do price comparisons occasionally since insurance prices fluctuate regularly. Even if you think you had the lowest price on your last policy there may be better deals available now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the best methods to lower your rates without sacrificing coverage.
If you have a current car insurance policy or need a new policy, you can use this information to shop for the lowest rates and still get good coverage. Finding the best rates in Louisville is not that difficult. Mississippi drivers just need to learn how to get comparison rates online.
Finding a lower price on insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. All that’s required is to spend a few minutes on the computer to get quotes online from several insurance companies. Shoppers can get rates by following the guidelines below.
- Probably the best way consumers can make multiple comparisons is a comparison rater form (click to open form in new window). This form eliminates the need for separate quote forms to each individual car insurance company. In just a few minutes this one form gets rate comparisons from multiple low-cost companies.
- A harder way to compare rate quotes is spending the time to visit the website for every company you want to comare and get a separate price quote. For sake of this example, let’s say you need rates from Geico, 21st Century and Progressive. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site and type in your information over and over, and that’s why the first method is more popular.
For a list of links to insurance companies in Louisville, click here.
- The most difficult method to compare rates is to waste gas driving to each insurance agency near you. The internet has reduced the need for local agents unless you prefer the advice and guidance that you can only get from talking to an agent. Although you can get the lowest quotes online and still use a local agent.
However you get your quotes, make sure you compare exactly the same coverages and limits with every price quote. If you are comparing differing limits it will be very difficult to make a fair rate comparison in Louisville.
Neighborhood insurance agents
Some consumers would prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is not a bad decision Insurance agents are highly skilled in risk management and help you file claims. The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain lower prices and also buy local.
After filling out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Louisville that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to contact any agents because prices are sent directly to you. If you want to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, you just need to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Selecting an insurance company requires more thought than just a cheap price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
Below are agents in Louisville that may be able to provide price quote information.
Peoples Insurance Inc – 323 N Church Ave, Louisville, MS 39339 – (662) 773-7891
Louisville Insurance Inc – 307 S Church Ave, Louisville, MS 39339 – (662) 773-7900
More tips and info about car insurance is located at the Mississippi Insurance Department website. Consumers can find a variety of consumer forms, read consumer alerts, and report car insurance fraud.
Other related articles: