Finding cheaper prices for Clarksville car insurance is hard for drivers who are new to shopping for insurance online. There are so many agents and companies to choose from that it can easily become a ton of work to find the best price in Arkansas.
Most of the larger companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive provide prices online. Getting online quotes is very simple because it’s just a matter of typing in the coverages you want into the form. After you complete the form, the company’s rating system automatically orders your driving record and credit report and quotes a price based on the data you entered.
Quoting online streamlines rate comparisons, but the time it takes to visit several different sites and type in the same information can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s necessary to have as many quotes as possible if you want to find better prices.
The preferred way to find cheaper rates requires only one form that analyzes rates from several different companies. It’s a real time-saver, reduces the work, and makes rate comparisons a little more enjoyable. Immediately after you send the form, it gets priced and you can choose any or none of the quote results. If the quotes result in lower rates, you can click and sign and buy the new coverage. The whole process can be completed in a matter of minutes and may result in a nice savings.
In order to use this form to compare rates, click here to open in a new tab and submit your coverage information. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you enter the coverage information identical to your current policy. This guarantees you will be getting an apples-to-apples comparison based on identical coverages.
Drivers can save with these money-saving discounts
Car insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there could be available discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be requested specifically before being credited.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education as it can save substantially.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Simply owning a home can get you a discount since home ownership requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger insurance carriers have a small discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can get savings as much as 30%.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you can bundle your homeowners and auto insurance with one company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find .
- Claim-Free Discount – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on in comparison to accident-prone drivers.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like you could get a free car insurance policy, car insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Larger car insurance companies and some of the discounts are:
- Farm Bureau offers discounts for safe driver, multi-policy, renewal discount, 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, driver training, and youthful driver.
- State Farm discounts include anti-theft, good driver, safe vehicle, passive restraint, multiple policy, student away at school, and accident-free.
- Progressive may offer discounts for good student, homeowner, multi-policy, continuous coverage, and online signing.
- Allstate includes discounts for new car, early signing, defensive driver, premier plus, good payer, economy car, and multi-policy.
- Nationwide has savings for business or organization, defensive driving, family plan, anti-theft, multi-policy, and good student.
- MetLife may have discounts that include good student, good driver, claim-free, accident-free, and defensive driver.
If you want , ask each company or agent the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered in every state. To see providers that offer the discounts shown above in Clarksville, click here to view.
Additional detailed information can be found at the Arkansas Insurance Department website. Arkansas consumers can get help finding coverage, read industry bulletins, read enforcement actions against agents and companies, and find out which companies have the most complaints.
The following articles may also be useful.